Hello, guys today I am gonna tell you ‘How to Change Default Search Engine’ So Guys Let’s Get Started. As you guys know. Search engines are a really an essential thing for us especially for who always search for something on the internet. We all know that there are multiple online search engines available and among them, Google is best. Best because of its types of search results, advanced suggestions, quality search results and lots more. But some peoples are like to use another search engines like Bing, Yahoo, Ask, AOL etc. These are also working well like Google. Different search engines offer different user interface, search results types and some search tools to make it easier.
For Google Chrome
Chrome’s default search engine is Google. Here is how to change default search engine in chrome:
1. Open Chrome browser and click settings icon (three dots) from upper right corner of the browser.
2. From the drop down menu, select Settings.
3. Find search option and select your preferred search engine from the list.
- Also Read : Top 5 Flagship Phones For July 2017.
For Mozilla Firefox
Here’s how to change default Mozilla Firefox search engine:
1. Open Firefox and click three dots from upper right corner.
2. Choose Options and select Search tab from the left side.
3. Now from Default Search Engine list, choose your favorite one.
4. Restart your Firefox browser to set google as default search engine.
- Also Read : Top 5 Free Android Emulators for PC.
For Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge’s default search engine is Bing. To change it, follow the steps…
1. Open Microsoft Edge and go to your desired search engine’s website that you want to use.
2. Click the Settings icon from the upper right corner (three dots) and select Settings.
3. Select View Advance Settings from the bottom.
4. Find out Search in the address bar with and click Change option.
5. Now select the search engine that you have just visited and click Set as default.
- Also Read : Top 5 Useful Apps For Students.
For Internet Explorer 11
Internet Explorer 11’s default search engine is also Bing. To change default search engine IE 11 as your choice, follow the steps:
1. Open IE 11 and click search icon which is available inside the address bar.
2. A drop down menu will appear. Click Add button on it.
3. This will open Internet Explorer gallery.
4. Now click Add button from the list which search engine you want to use.
5. After adding successfully, click the settings gear button from an upper right corner in the browser.
6. Click Manage add-ons.
7. Now click Search Providers and select your preferred search engine.
8. Finally, to make it default click Set as default and click the Close button to do.
- Also Read : Find out who visited your WhatsApp profile.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Now That’s it guys hopes you guys like this post. For any Queries and More info Please comment Below! 🙂 We are Happy to Help! 😍😍
thanks for visiting my blog Cheerz 🙂